The Listening Ear - Impact // Intermediate More
- Tuesday, 23 May 2023
- 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Online - Zoom
- Tuesday, 23 May 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday, 20 June 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday, 18 July 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday, 19 September 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday, 17 October 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Load more
- Tuesday, 28 November 7:45pm - 9:15pm
One of the heart values of The Listening Ear ongoing equipping is to provide Biblical, practical and relevant material for where you are on your prophetic journey.
The TLE-Impact Groups consist of six monthly online Zoom sessions (May-July and September-November – dates can be found below) as well as other sessions you can access whenever you want. During the group Zoom meetings, there will be time for feedback from the previous session, teaching videos from a wide variety of prophetic people, depending on which stream you choose. These include Adrian Horner, Mike Bollinger, Anna Goodman, Maurice Nightingale, Ian Ormesher, Marshall Schaitel and a variety of others from The Listening Ear team.
There will also be real-life practical activities and challenges to take away and put into practice. Each group will be hosted by facilitators from The Listening Ear team so there will be lots of opportunities to ask questions, for prayer, and to put some of the teaching into practice and with prophetic input.
Putting this all together and making the evenings happen take much prayer, thought and preparation. To help cover costs and to make this happen there is a small charge of £50 per person which includes all six live sessions as well as other recorded sessions that you can access at your leisure. If you are not able to attend some of the sessions, you will have access to the recorded teaching videos and the notes too so you can catch up before the next session.
If this cost is a challenge to you, please have a chat with your church Elders – they may well be able to help and if not, let us know so we can see what might be possible.
The Intermediate More stream is for those who have already done Intermediate – sort of a year 2. Your gifting is growing and deepening and you just want more! So here it is.
Please have a look at the proposed sessions – they can be fluid as we go along dependant on the group, what is happening around and where the Spirit leads too. All will be covered, but only six will be live – exciting anticipation!
- Desiring the greater gifts – not only prophecy! There are many more to eagerly desire!
- Cultivating the prophetic in the prepared ground of prayer, fellowship and scripture.
- Adding weight, impact and faith through waiting and patience – the right place and the right time.
- Looking back to go deeper – what have you brought before that the Spirit is now adding more, revealing more or provoking more?
- Resourcing your soul – healthy life: living and serving and avoiding burnout, exhaustion and spiritual fatigue.
- On the streets – not just the meetings – day-to-day living with prophetic encounters that are more than to the church.
- Yes I am prophetic, but not a prophet! Is that biblical? Comparing and contrasting 1 Cor 12-14 to Ephesians 4. What a blessing it is to be prophetic when we know our place and gifting and not having to fulfil a calling or office.
- Head, heart and gut feelings – are they part of being prophetic or just me and need to be filtered out? A whole person perspective of being prophetic.
The dates for the Intermediate More online sessions are:
If you're not sure the Intermediate More stream is right for you, you can check out the other streams here: