The Listening Ear - Impact // Intermediate
- Thursday, 18 May 2023
- 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Online - Zoom
- Thursday, 18 May 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Thursday, 15 June 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Thursday, 13 July 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Thursday, 14 September 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Thursday, 12 October 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Load more
- Thursday, 16 November 7:45pm - 9:15pm
One of the heart values of The Listening Ear ongoing equipping is to provide Biblical, practical and relevant material for where you are on your prophetic journey.
The TLE-Impact Groups consist of six monthly online Zoom sessions (May-July and September-November – dates can be found below) as well as other sessions you can access whenever you want. During the group Zoom meetings, there will be time for feedback from the previous session, teaching videos from a wide variety of prophetic people, depending on which stream you choose. These include Adrian Horner, Mike Bollinger, Anna Goodman, Maurice Nightingale, Ian Ormesher, Marshall Schaitel and a variety of others from The Listening Ear team.
There will also be real-life practical activities and challenges to take away and put into practice. Each group will be hosted by facilitators from The Listening Ear team so there will be lots of opportunities to ask questions, for prayer, and to put some of the teaching into practice and with prophetic input.
Putting this all together and making the evenings happen take much prayer, thought and preparation. To help cover costs and to make this happen there is a small charge of £50 per person which includes all six live sessions as well as other recorded sessions that you can access at your leisure. If you are not able to attend some of the sessions, you will have access to the recorded teaching videos and the notes too so you can catch up before the next session.
If this cost is a challenge to you, please have a chat with your church Elders – they may well be able to help and if not, let us know so we can see what might be possible.
The Intermediate stream is for those who may well be comfortable to bring words in a church meeting, a small group or in a prayer session or you have already done Starting Out. You might occasionally even go a bit wider but your gifting and experience is mostly if not totally local to your church setting.
Please have a look at the proposed sessions – they can be fluid as we go along dependant on the group, what is happening around and where the Spirit leads too. All will be covered, but only six will be live – exciting anticipation!
- How are we demonstrating ‘Eagerly Desire’ – personally and corporately?
- Deeper character challenges like dealing with inferiority, fear and rejection.
- Working locally with other prophetic people to be accountable, build community and ensure clarity. Adding weight through team, prayer and waiting.
- Identifying the area of the prophetic God has called you to. Obedience to this call, being comfortable with it, extent of call – nations or local.
- Linking in with Elders / Church leaders and wider prophetic.
- Different ways of hearing – Seer, visions, dreams, objects, etc.
- Avoiding pitfalls and trip hazards like manipulation, impatience, pedestal mentality.
- Discipling and being discipled – Finding our Paul, identifying a Timothy.
The dates for the Intermediate online sessions are:
If you're not sure the Intermediate stream is right for you, you can check out the other streams here: