The Listening Ear - Impact // Starting Out
- Tuesday, 16 May 2023
- 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Online - Zoom
- Tuesday, 16 May 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday, 13 June 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday, 11 July 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday, 12 September 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Tuesday, 10 October 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Load more
- Tuesday, 14 November 7:45pm - 9:15pm
One of the heart values of The Listening Ear ongoing equipping is to provide Biblical, practical and relevant material for where you are on your prophetic journey.
The TLE-Impact Groups consist of six monthly online Zoom sessions (May-July and September-November – dates can be found below) as well as other sessions you can access whenever you want. During the group Zoom meetings, there will be time for feedback from the previous session, teaching videos from a wide variety of prophetic people, depending on which stream you choose. These include Adrian Horner, Mike Bollinger, Anna Goodman, Maurice Nightingale, Ian Ormesher, Marshall Schaitel and a variety of others from The Listening Ear team.
There will also be real-life practical activities and challenges to take away and put into practice. Each group will be hosted by facilitators from The Listening Ear team so there will be lots of opportunities to ask questions, for prayer, and to put some of the teaching into practice and with prophetic input.
Putting this all together and making the evenings happen take much prayer, thought and preparation. To help cover costs and to make this happen there is a small charge of £50 per person which includes all six live sessions as well as other recorded sessions that you can access at your leisure. If you are not able to attend some of the sessions, you will have access to the recorded teaching videos and the notes too so you can catch up before the next session.
If this cost is a challenge to you, please have a chat with your church Elders – they may well be able to help and if not, let us know so we can see what might be possible.
The Starting Out stream is for those just dipping your toes in – it's all quite new and exciting, and some foundational teaching and equipping would serve you.
Please have a look at the proposed sessions – they can be fluid as we go along dependant on the group, what is happening around and where the Spirit leads too. All will be covered, but only six will be live – exciting anticipation!
- Apologetics – Why is prophecy important and what does the Bible say about it?
- Character of the emerging prophet including 1 Cor 12-14 compared to Eph 4.
- Finding 'Your' way of hearing – we all hear differently. Prophetic exercises – activities and practices that can demonstrate prophetic ability and stretch us.
- Prayer as the foundation we build on.
- It's all about His glory, not our ministry or gifting.
- Dealing with silence and disappointment.
- What if I get it wrong or deliver it poorly?
- Prophetic community vs prophetic ministry, being rooted in the church, security and maturity.
If you're not sure the Starting Out stream is right for you, you can check out the other streams here: